In order to be considered for the Apprenticeship Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid drivers license
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or high school equivalency
Are You Apprentice Ready?
Can you answer "yes" to each criteria?
1. Good work ethic
Shows up everyday for work and classroom training ON TIME.
Works hard on the job and in the classroom.
2. Stable living situation, reliable transportation, and working phone.
Manages personal issues such as relationships so they do not interfere with work or school performance.
Always have back-up childcare and transportation plans.
3. Willingness to travel throughout Montana
Operators work throughout the entire state of Montana. You must be willing to drive to where the work is, which may be away from your hometown.
Works well with others and as a team to complete projects.
Follows directions of instructors and crew leaders.
5. Drug Free
Be able to pass random drug and/or alcohol screenings throughout your apprenticeship